Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the single best easy-to-use cloud business solution from Microsoft. It has evolved from over more than 30 years of best practices, added the most advanced available technology and made it into a software which is now used by more than 10 million users around the world.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is all-in-one platform that is natively integrated with other Microsoft products, including Office 365, Sharepoint, Power BI, and it can also be easily integrated with any other software that is essential to your business. It is more than an ERP, it is the basis for the modern business, and a platform to build your business on.
1. One solution to manage it all: finance management, sales, purchase, warehouse, manufacturing, jobs, resource planning, service, human resources, distribution, supply chain management.
2. One solution for all industries: explore implementation packages to learn more of the differences between Trade, Projects, Assembly, Service, Production.
3. Completely cloud experience. Work from anywhere in the world using any device. Business Central users now receive one experience regardless of their device. Also, forget about setting up and provisioning server infrastructure – all that now is taken care of by us, included in the same price.
4. Native integrations with Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Flow, Power BI and Dynamics 365 for Sales. Dynamics 365 Business Central now includes native integration inside outlook where you can access your customer data. Microsoft Flow allows a non-technical user to set up a chain of events, i.e. low customer balance could trigger an e-mail to the warehouse manager. Power BI allows for feature rich reporting at no extra cost for Business Central cloud users.
5. User Friendly Interface using telemetry data. The web client is a lot more different than the Windows client of Dynamics NAV. The user interface has significantly changed for the better. Microsoft has analyzed user activity using telemetry data to place buttons and functions where users are searching for them thus making the solution very user friendly.
6. Integrated AI. Whether you are a Business Central on-premise or cloud users, you can setup AI to predict late payments or analyze images.
7. Continuous Free Business Central upgrades. Upgrades used to be one of the weaknesses for Microsoft Dynamics NAV because of the complexity and cost involved. Well no more! Once you are on Business Central cloud version, you can forget about future upgrades – they will be done every month at no extra cost. In fact, you may not even notice that one happened.